Best way to correct kids feet with European ortho shoes
Low quality shoes for kids causing harm and orthopedic problems
Shoes made in China are worst for children
Here is an example of quality shoes and how they exactly support children feet.
- You can correct kids feet with orthopedic supportive shoes only
- It is a medical fact that has been proven by European Ministry of Health.
- It is hard to believe that supportive, well made shoes can straighten kids feet but once you try them you will be convinced 100%.
- Quality supportive shoes have been manufactured in Europe right after the war II and over the years greatly improved.
- Orthopedic shoes are designed to correctly form and support growing and developing kids feet.
- Every stage of child's life requires quality shoes designed at different angles of orthopedic support.
- Toddler shoes feature different areas of support versus child who is 5 years old.
- Quality shoes feature reinforced heel, ankle high, supporting entire heel and prevent pronation (reinforced leather is added to the heel to keep it sturdy in a packet)
- High arches (always added to the soles of the model) no flat footwear are ever produced in Europe.
- Good leather with no traces of Mercury (footwear from China always have traces of mercury in the leather)
- Soles measured for average foot with good arch support and traction.
- Antibacterial innersoles (no sweaty, smelly feet in those correct footwear ever)
- Children feet perspire double then adults thus none sweat innersoles are a must.
- Correctly constructed for growing developing feet
- Corrective for flat feet, pigeon toes and ankle pronation
- Over time will align feet and body gait to correct position since shoes child wears affect not only feet but entire posture
- Quality European orthopedic shoes only support, form, stabilize child's feet and body gait.
- Buy genuine orthopedic shoes and watch your child's feet and orthopedic problems getting better and eventually with time disappear.
- Genuine, meaning manufactured in Europe out of local leathers, certified orthopedic, reinforced heel and arch support that is present in the soles.
- Internet is full of "European styled" shoes meaning they are not manufactured in Europe - they just appear to be orthopedic but in reality they are not.
- China copies everything and anything, shoes included since cost of production and quality of materials is low.
- Difference between "European styled" shoes and genuine ones is support and way they have been manufactured and measured.
- Factory from China NEVER measures the soles for length, width, quality of leather (China uses mercury into leather dyes) and proper fit for average foot.
- Copy of those shoes with appearance is close but medical benefit is - NONE EXISTENT.
- We import orthopedic shoes directly from Europe ourselves so yes, they are manufactured in Europe,
- European shoes have orignal tags and country of origin engraved inside the shoes or outside on the orginal box.
- If no country of origin is mentioned then they are fakes (made in China, Vietnam, Sri Lanka).
- Every child in Europe wears only quality supportive shoes from the day they start walking and they end up with well formed feet and posture.
- Certified Orthopedic by European Ministry of Health (no other correct footwear is ever produced in Europe but orthopedic ones for all children)
- Once you start with quality supportive shoes (2 pairs a season, last entire 5-6 months of wear) - DO NOT ROTATE THE WITH ANY LOCAL CHINESE MANUFACTURED SHOES.
- You will never see any improvement as good shoes align and support child's foot immediately and cheap one with zero support keeps destroying kids feet.
- If child is pronated, pigeon toed - with good supportive shoes you will see improvement in about a 1 year.
- In 3 years whole body gait will shift and align kids feet into correct position so transformation will be visible.
- Even orthodics given by a foot doctor will not help your child, if no supportive shoe is worn.
- Supportive orthopedic shoe does more correction to the foot then any orthodics given by any foot doctor.
- In Europe supportive shoes are suggested for every child, and if they display any feet problems good supportive shoes will do the job.
- No medical business of AFO, orthodics, physical therapy.
- Folks, good quality shoes with support for a child that are well made in Europe is a THERAPY!
Treatment of orthopedic problems in USA:
- Medical business of orthodics, AFO, doctors visits is booming in USA!
- There is absolutely no need for any medical orthopedic treatment if good shoes are worn from first days child walks and continue to about age 15 years.
- If child wears orthodics made by foot doctor they will not help at all without orthopedic well constructed shoe.
- Orthodics made by doctor will create some improvement but they will NEVER RESTORE kids foot to healthy aligned position.
- Europe has no orthopedic medical business of orthodics, AFO' and physical therapy like it does exists in USA.
- USA pediatricians tells parents that good shoes with support does not matter and cheap shoes with no support are ok to wear.
- THAT IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!
- No doctor in Europe would ever agree with that statement!
- Shoes with NO SUPPORT that actually cause orthopedic damage are even allowed for sale in USA (Keens,Crocks,UGS,Plae,Strite Rite,Tukikoshi,Merel,Nike,New Balance or any other brand manufactured in China).
- Second, treatment that follows is medical orthodics, therapy, AFO's so US medical system can make a profit!
- Problem with that strategy is once kids feet are deformed only improvement can be made, so prevention from young age with quality shoes is a key here.
- No such system exists in Europe, good shoes to prevent any further orthopedic problems from baby to teen - that is a thinking in any European country!
- Follow proven orthopedic guidelines set by orthopedic foot doctors in Europe since they work 100%
- Medicine in Europe is NOT for profit, so prevention of orthopedic problems is a key!
- Healthy children with well formed feet and posture are needed in Europe and that is a focus of Orthopedic Ministry of Health as it regulates footwear for kids in Europe.
- Children with orthopedic problems such as pronated feet, flat feet, tip toe, pigeon toes and destroyed posture are a norm in USA.
- It is all related to the quality shoes that children wear in USA - which nicely put it is a total crap!
- USA has no single manufacturer that locally produces good shoes for children
- Footwear industry for children in USA is dominated by cheap imports from China that literally destroy ad deform kids feet causing all orthopedic problems.
- Don't think of shoes as shoes that you child will wear for 2 months. It is not true!
- Well fitted shoes last entire 6 months of wear for average child. (2 pairs of good shoes are needed per season)
- Profiled shoes, made with leather, good orthopedic support is an investment in your kids feet and posture!
- Shoes form, support, align, feet, joins and affect entire body gait during child developmental years
- If feet are deformed during childhood then as an adult person will have feet pain, back pain, posture problems, ankle pronation, pigeon toe and totally ugly deformed feet.
- There is no surgery that can correct those issues, only adult orthodics to limit some pain.
- Thus good shoes are ultra important people!
- We Europeans never ever put garbage shoes on our children and also never buy cheap shoes for ourselves.
- It is not about fashion or aesthetics - it is about the foot support, comfort and durability of any shoes we buy.
- Children shoes are viewed as developmental, medical need - not a fashion in any way.
- Only best quality French, German, Greek, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Serbian shoes will do that as NO manufacturer there is allowed to make low quality, none orthopedic shoes in a first place.
- European orthopedic shoes are designed to correct all orthopedic problems child features and prevent any possible orthopedic problems thus all children wear them in Europe.
LOW QUALITY SHOES CAUSING FOOT DEFORMITIES
1. Popular kids winter boots with no supportive heel, no orthopedic support, oversized sole that is not fitting child's foot properly. The effects after wearing such boots even one season are pictured below.
2. Popular Summer footwear worn by children cause foot deformity, collapsed ankles, pronation, flat feet and pigeon toes. Those shoes are made out out of rubber, have no orthopedic support, no supportive heel, no breathable, antibacterial innersole. They made out of rubber so the feet perspire and smell. Rubber is a synthetic material that is not breathable nor supportive.
3. Soft soled shoes for kids do not support baby's feet in a any way. When child stands up the whole weight of child's body goes to one's feet, therefore ankle support is totally needed. Shoes below does not offer supportive heel, orthopedic support, rubber flexible sole therefore over time ankles turn and child develops ankle pronation and pigeon toe condition.
4. Pronation, pigeon toe condition are clear causes of foot deformation caused by low quality shoes worn by children.
5. Orthopedic shoes provide foot support as well as overall body posture.
6. Check out this VIDEO showing in detail how pronation effect the body, feet, posture and knees. This all can be prevented in adulthood when child wears only appropriate supportive shoes from a baby to a teen. This is why we Europeans put only quality European made correct footwear on our children since they offer appropriate orthopedic support, ankle support, heel support and they shape feet correctly. Feet carry entire body therefore if they are deformed or pronated entire posture will cause it to shift. That is why we advise to every parent to put only quality correct footwear on their children and not to rotate between cheap ones. Remember, whatever quality shoe lines up the foot the cheap one destroys the line-up therefore avoid cheap not supportive correct footwear in general. It is best to buy two pairs of quality shoes per season then 10 pairs of poorly made ones.