Best way to correct kids feet with European sneakers
Low quality sneakers for kids causing harm and orthopedic problems
Footwear made in China are worst for children
Here are examples of why quality footwear is important for all the kids:
- You can correct children's feet with orthopedic shoes only - It is a medical fact that has been proven by European Ministry of Health - It is hard to believe that profiled, well made can straighten kids feet, but once you try them you will see results - Quality have been manufactured in Europe right after the World War II and over the years greatly improved. - Quality are designed to correctly form and supportgrowing and developing feet - Every stage of a child's life requires quality that support different angles of the child's foot - Toddlers walkers feature different areas of support versus a child who is 5 years old - Quality feature a reinforced heel and ankle high; supporting the entire heel and preventing pronation (reinforced leather is added to the heel to keep it sturdy) - High arches (always added to the soles of the model) flat footwear is never produced in Europe - Good leather with no traces of Mercury or lead (footwear from Asia always has traces of Mercury and Lead in the leather as it is used to enhance the paint) - Soles are measured for the average foot with good arch support and traction. (Cheap footwear from Asian countries are never measured. The width of any children's footwear they produce is estimated, that is why they are usually oversized and wide) - Antibacterial innersoles (no sweaty, smelly feet in European footwear) - Children's feet perspire more than adults, thus non-sweat innersoles are a must - Correctly constructed for growing developing feet - Corrective for flat feet, in toeing, (pigeon toes), out toeing, bow legs, and ankle pronation - Over time, they will align the feet and body gait to correct position since the walkers child wears affect the feet and the entire posture - Quality European support, form, stabilize child's feet and body gait - Buying genuine footwear and watching your child's feet; the feet problems will begin to get better, and with time disappear -
"Genuine" meaning manufactured in Europe out of local leathers,
certified, and reinforced heel and arch support that is present
in the soles - The internet is full of "European styled" meaning
they are not manufactured in Europe - they just appear to be quality but
in reality they are not (if cost if low they are not manufactured in Europe and definitely not quality) - Asians mass producers copy everything and anything, footwear included (cost of production and quality of materials is low) - Leather from China always has traces of lead and mercury and that is toxic for human body plus construction and support of their footwear left to be desired. - Difference between "European styled" and genuine ones is the support they give and the way they have been manufactured and measured - These mass producers from China copy the look of shoes that appear to have quality, however there is no medical benefit! - If the shoe claims to be supportive and costs $11, $15, $40, $50, $70, $80 dollars and below from original price - it is not European made and has ZERO foot benefit! - It is manufactured in China and it is definitely not orthopedic! So buyer be aware. - We in Europe always paid good money for quality for children and we still do average pair costs 80-150 Euro. - The cost is well justified since European labor, quality of materials, support, ankle support, flexible soles and other features are clearly visible in genuine shoe for a child. - This expense is well justified by every European parent since we all want our children to have well developed feet and posture. - We do not place cheap, plastic, rubber, synthetic leather and none-quality on our children in Europe! - That is why we do not have any feet problems there when children or adults. - Every child in Europe wears quality quality footwear from the day
they start walking, and they end up with well formed feet and posture - They are certified by the European Ministry of Health (no other footwear is ever produced in Europe but quality ones for all children) - Once you start with quality walkers (2 pairs a season, last entire 5-6 months of wear) - DO NOT ROTATE THE WITH ANY CHEAP ASIAN MANUFACTURED SHOES - You will never see any improvement you rotate them since good walkers align and support child's foot immediately and cheap ones with zero support will continue destroying the child's feet. - If a child is suffering from foot pronation, tip toe walking, or "pigeon toe" syndrome, you can correct them with good footwear, which you will see improvement in about 1 year. - In 3 years, the whole body gait will shift and align the child's feet into the correct position so a transformation will be more visible - Even orthodics given by a podiatrist will not help your child if no supportive shoe is worn - Quality walkers do more for the child's foot than any orthodics, SMO's or AFO's they limiting walking, causing discomfort and pain and most important of all - they do not improve kids feet in any matter! - The cost of AFO, SMO ranges from $3000 to $5000 and they not effective in helping children walk or correct foot problems! - It is purely a medical extortion that is billed through your insurance company but in fact they do not help your child in any way. - In Europe nodoctor would ever recommend plastic devices that liming your kids movement and does not create any improvement. - The problem is that no doctor in USA is ever taught in medical school about impact of footwear on kids feet, posture and development of whole body. - In Europe, good walkers are recommended for every child, and if they display any feet problems good footwear are always the answer - In Europe, there is no medical business surrounding the use of ankle-foot orthosis (AFO), orthodics, or physical therapy - Good quality, European genuine quality footwear are the therapy in Europe!
Treatment of foot problems in USA:
- The Medical business of orthodics, ankle-foot orthosis (AFO), (SMO's) and doctors visits is booming in United States! - SMO and AFO are medical plastic creations that WILL NOT restore your kids feet into healthy state! - They limiting children ability to move and walk, and they horribly uncomfortable. - Worst thing of all they do not fit into any reasonable sneakers since they are so clunky and wide. - Just think about it - how is the plastic, medical device that is stiff, not comfortable, and bulky would restore your kids feet? - The truth is it will NOT! No child wants to wear them! - In 20 years of shoe store operation we did not saw one child that had any improvement with wearing SMO's or AFO's - NOT ONE CHILD! - How is that effective then? - SMO, AFO are pure medical extortion (cost of $3000 - $5000) where they sell you useless product at high cost and there is no effect of any kind. - US foot specials never suggest good footwear since there is none sold in USA, besides they were never taught about importance of quality footwear for a child in medical schools. - European doctors been focusing on and improving children footwear to correct various problems. - There is a good alternative that have been used by Europeans since 1950, they are ankle walkers - and they work beautifully! - There is absolutely no need for any medical treatment if good sneakers are worn from ages 10 months to 15 years - If a child wears orthodics made by a podiatrist, they will not help at all as opposed to good quality sneakers! -
The main problem with the faulty reconstructive strategy is once kids
feet are deformed only improvement can be made, so prevention from young
age with quality is a key here! - Orthodics made by a doctor will create some improvements, however they will NEVER restore a child's foot to a healthy aligned position - USA pediatricians falsely tell parents that good walkers with support do not matter and cheap sneakers with no support are okay to wear - THAT IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS! - No doctor in Europe would ever agree with that statement! - Walkers with NO SUPPORT that actually cause damage are even allowed for sale in USA (Keens, Converse, Crocks, Apakowa, UGGS, Plae, Strite Rite, Tukikoshi, Merel, Nike, Sorel, New Balance or any other mass produced in Asia). - Follow proven guidelines set by foot doctors in Europe since they work and they effective! - Medicine in Europe is NOT for profit, so prevention of feet problems is a key - Healthy children with well-formed feet and posture are needed in Europe, and that is a prime focus of the Ministry of Health as it regulates footwear for kids in Europe - Children with problems such as pronated feet, flat feet, tip toe, pigeon toes and destroyed posture are a norm in the USA - USA has no localized or domestic manufacturer that produces good sneakers for children - The footwear industry for children in the USA is dominated by cheap imports from Asia - Don't think of shoes as "shoes that you child will wear for 2 months" - It is not true! - Well fitted sneakers last at least 6 months of wear for the average child (2 pairs of walkers are needed per season) - Good sneakers are an investment in the corrective development of your children's feet and posture! - If the feet are deformed during childhood, then as an adult a person will have feet pain, back pain, posture problems, ankle pronation, pigeon toe, and deformed feet - There is no surgery that can correct these issues, only adult orthodics can limit some pain - It is not about fashion or aesthetics - it is about the foot support, comfort, and durability of any Europeans buy - Children footwear are viewed as developmental medical product that every child does need, not just those with problems. - Only the best quality (French, German, Greek, Italian,Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Serbian) will do - as NO manufacturer in Europe is allowed to make low quality, none quality since they are all regulated by European Ministry of Health. - European are designed to correct all feet problemsand prevent future one that child will develop when wearing cheap none-quality ones from China.
LOW QUALITY FOOTWEAR CAUSING FOOT DEFORMITIES
1. Popular children's winter boots with no sturdy heel, no support, and an oversized sole that is not fitting child's foot properly. The effects after wearing such boots even after one season are pictured below.
2. Popular Summer footwear worn by children cause foot deformity, collapsed ankles, pronation, flat feet, and "pigeon toes". Those shoes are made out out of rubber, have no orthopedic support, no sturdy heel, and no breathable antibacterial innersole. Rubber is a synthetic material that is not breathable.
3. Soft soled shoes for infants do not support the baby's feet in any way. When the child stands up, the whole weight of child's body goes to one foot, therefore ankle support is structurally needed. The walkers below can do serious damage to an infant's developing foot.
4. Pronation and "pigeon toe" condition are foot deformations caused by low quality worn by children. Good walkers are made out of best leathers need reinforced heel counter (ankle support) and orthopedic arches that are added to specially molded soles which provide optimal foot and posture support.
5. Quality shoes provide foot support as well as overall body posture.
6. Check out this VIDEO showing in detail how pronation effect the body, feet, posture and knees. This all can be prevented in adulthood when a child wears only
appropriate footwear from a baby to a teenager. Feet support the entire body therefore if they are deformed or
pronated the entire posture will cause it to shift. That is why we advise every parent to only buy corrective footwear for their children, and not to rotate between cheap ones. Whenever a quality shoe lines up the foot, the cheap one destroys the line-up.