Best way to correct kids feet with European Orthopedic Shoes
Low quality shoes for kids causing harm and orthopedic problems
Shoes made in China are worst for children
Here are examples of why quality shoes are superior:
- You can correct children's feet with orthopedic supportive shoes only - It is a medical fact that has been proven by European Ministry of Health - It is hard to believe that supportive, well made shoes can straighten kids feet, but once you try them you will see results - Quality supportive shoes have been manufactured in Europe right after the World War II and over the years greatly improved. - Orthopedic shoes are designed to correctly form and support growing and developing kids feet - Every stage of a child's life requires quality shoes that support different angles of the child's foot - Toddlers shoes feature different areas of support versus a child who is 5 years old - Quality shoes feature a reinforced heel and ankle high; supporting the entire heel and preventing pronation (reinforced leather is added to the heel to keep it sturdy) - High arches (always added to the soles of the model) flat footwear is never produced in Europe - Good leather with no traces of Mercury or lead (footwear from Asia always has traces of Mercury and Lead in the leather as it is used to enhance the paint) - Soles are measured for the average foot with good arch support and traction. (Cheap shoes from Asian countries are never measured. The width of any children's shoes they produce is estimated, that is why they are usually oversized and wide) - Antibacterial innersoles (no sweaty, smelly feet in European footwear) - Children's feet perspire more than adults, thus non-sweat innersoles are a must - Correctly constructed for growing developing feet - Corrective for flat feet, toeing in, (pigeon toes), out toeing, bow legs, and ankle pronation - Over time, they will align the feet and body gait to correct position since the shoes a child wears affect the feet and the entire posture - Quality European orthopedic shoes support, form, stabilize child's feet and body gait - Buying genuine orthopedic shoes and watching your child's feet; the orthopedic problems will begin to get better, and with time disappear - "Genuine" meaning manufactured in Europe out of local leathers, certified orthopedic, and reinforced heel and arch support that is present in the soles - The internet is full of "European styled" shoes meaning they are not manufactured in Europe - they just appear to be orthopedic but in reality they are not (if cost if low they are not manufactured in Europe and definitely not orthopedic) - Asians mass producers copy everything and anything, shoes included (cost of production and quality of materials is low) - Leather from China always has traces of lead and mercury and that is toxic for human body plus construction and support of their shoes left to be desired. - Difference between "European styled" shoes and genuine ones is the support they give and the way they have been manufactured and measured - These mass producers shoes from China copy the look of shoes that appear to have quality, however there is no medical benefit! - If the shoe claims to be orthopedic and costs $11, $15, $40, $50, $70, $80 dollars and below from original price - it is not European made and has ZERO orthopedic benefit! - It is manufactured in China and it is definitely not orthopedic! So buyer be aware. - We in Europe always paid good money for quality supportive shoes for children and we still do average pair costs 80-150 Euro. - The cost is well justified since European labor, quality of materials, orthopedic support, ankle support, orthopedic soles and other features are clearly visible in genuine orthopedic shoe for a child. - This expense is well justified by every European parent since we all want our children to have well developed feet and posture. - We do not place cheap, plastic, rubber, synthetic leather and none supportive shoes on our children in Europe! - That is why we do not have any orthopedic problems there when children or adults. - Every child in Europe wears quality supportive shoes from the day they start walking, and they end up with well formed feet and posture - The shoes are certified Orthopedic by the European Ministry of Health (no other footwear is ever produced in Europe but orthopedic ones for all children) - Once you start with quality supportive shoes (2 pairs a season, last entire 5-6 months of wear) - DO NOT ROTATE THE WITH ANY CHEAP ASIAN MANUFACTURED SHOES - You will never see any improvement if you rotate them since good shoes align and support child's foot immediately and cheap ones with zero support will continue destroying the child's feet. - If a child is suffering from foot pronation, tip toe walking, or "pigeon toe" syndrome, you can correct them with good supportive shoes, which you will see improvement in about 1 year. - In 3 years, the whole body gait will shift and align the child's feet into the correct position so a transformation will be more visible - Even orthodics given by a podiatrist will not help your child if no supportive shoe is worn - Supportive orthopedic shoes do more for the child's foot than any orthodics, SMO's or AFO's they limiting walking, causing discomfort and pain and most important of all - they do not improve kids feet in any matter! - The cost of AFO, SMO ranges from $3000 to $5000 and they not effective in helping children walk or correct orthopedic problems! - It is purely a medical extortion that is billed through your insurance company but in fact they do not help your child in any way. - In Europe no orthopedic doctor would ever recommend plastic devices that liming your kids movement and does not create any improvement. - The problem is that no orthopedic doctor in USA is ever taught in medical school about impact of orthopedic shoes on kids feet, posture and development of whole body. - In Europe, supportive shoes are recommended for every child, and if they display any feet problems good supportive shoes are always the answer - In Europe, there is no medical business surrounding the use of ankle-foot orthosis (AFO), orthodics, or physical therapy - Good quality, European genuine orthopedic shoes are the therapy in Europe!
Treatment of orthopedic problems in USA:
- The Medical business of orthodics, ankle-foot orthosis (AFO), (SMO) and doctors visits is booming in United States! - SMO and AFO are medical plastic creations that WILL NOT restore your kids feet into healthy state! - They limiting children ability to move and walk, and they horribly uncomfortable. - Worst thing of all they do not fit into any reasonable shoes since they are so clunky and wide. - Just think about it - how is the plastic, medical device that is stiff, not comfortable, and bulky would restore your kids feet? - The truth is it will NOT! No child wants to wear them! - In 20 years of orthopedic shoe store operation we did not saw one child that had any improvement with wearing SMO's or AFO's - NOT ONE CHILD! - How is that effective then? - SMO, AFO are pure medical extortion (cost of $3000 - $5000) where they sell you useless product at high cost and there is no effect of any kind. - US orthopedic foot specials never suggest supportive shoes since there is none sold in USA, besides they were never taught about importance of quality footwear for a child in medical schools. - European orthopedic doctors been focusing on and improving children shoes to correct various orthopedic problems. - There is a good alternative that have been used by Europeans since 1950, they are ankle supportive orthopedic shoes - and they work beautifully! - There is absolutely no need for any medical orthopedic treatment if good shoes are worn from ages 10 months to 15 years - If a child wears orthodics made by a podiatrist, they will not help at all as opposed to good quality shoes! - The main problem with the faulty reconstructive strategy is once kids feet are deformed only improvement can be made, so prevention from young age with quality shoes is a key here! - Orthodics made by a doctor will create some improvements, however they will NEVER restore a child's foot to a healthy aligned position - USA pediatricians falsely tell parents that good shoes with support do not matter and cheap shoes with no support are okay to wear - THAT IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS! - No doctor in Europe would ever agree with that statement! - Shoes with NO SUPPORT that actually cause orthopedic damage are even allowed for sale in USA (Keens, Converse, Crocks, Apakowa, UGGS, Plae, Strite Rite, Tukikoshi, Merel, Nike, Sorel, New Balance or any other mass produced in Asia). - Follow proven orthopedic guidelines set by orthopedic foot doctors in Europe since they work and they effective! - Medicine in Europe is NOT for profit, so prevention of orthopedic problems is a key - Healthy children with well-formed feet and posture are needed in Europe, and that is a prime focus of the Ministry of Health as it regulates footwear for kids in Europe - Children with orthopedic problems such as pronated feet, flat feet, tip toe, pigeon toes and destroyed posture are a norm in the USA - USA has no localized or domestic manufacturer that produces good shoes for children - The footwear industry for children in the USA is dominated by cheap imports from Asia - Don't think of shoes as "shoes that you child will wear for 2 months" - It is not true! - Well fitted shoes last at least 6 months of wear for the average child (2 pairs of shoes are needed per season) - Good shoes are an investment in the corrective development of your children's feet and posture! - If the feet are deformed during childhood, then as an adult a person will have feet pain, back pain, posture problems, ankle pronation, pigeon toe, and deformed feet - There is no surgery that can correct these issues, only adult orthodics can limit some pain - It is not about fashion or aesthetics - it is about the foot support, comfort, and durability of any shoes Europeans buy - Children shoes are viewed as developmental medical product that every child does need, not just those with orthopedic problems. - Only the best quality (French, German, Greek, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Serbian) shoes will do - as NO manufacturer in Europe is allowed to make low quality, none orthopedic shoes since they are all regulated by European Orthopedic Ministry of Health. - European orthopedic shoes are designed to correct all orthopedic problems and prevent future one that child will develop when wearing cheap none orthopedic shoes from China.
LOW QUALITY SHOES CAUSING FOOT DEFORMITIES
1. Popular children's winter boots with no supportive heel, no orthopedic support, and an oversized sole that is not fitting child's foot properly. The effects after wearing such boots even after one season are pictured below.
2. Popular Summer footwear worn by children cause foot deformity, collapsed ankles, pronation, flat feet, and "pigeon toes". Those shoes are made out out of rubber, have no orthopedic support, no supportive heel, and no breathable antibacterial innersole. Rubber is a synthetic material that is not breathable nor supportive.
3. Soft soled shoes for infants do not support the baby's feet in any way. When the child stands up, the whole weight of child's body goes to one foot, therefore ankle support is structurally needed. The shoes below can do serious damage to an infant's developing foot.
4. Pronation and "pigeon toe" condition are foot deformations caused by low quality shoes worn by children. Good shoes are made out of best leathers need reinforced heel counter (ankle support) and orthopedic arches that are added to specially molded soles which provide optimal foot and posture support.
5. Orthopedic shoes provide foot support as well as overall body posture.
6. Check out this VIDEO showing in detail how pronation effect the body, feet, posture and knees. This all can be prevented in adulthood when a child wears only appropriate supportive shoes from a baby to a teenager. Feet support the entire body therefore if they are deformed or pronated the entire posture will cause it to shift. That is why we advise every parent to only buy supportive and corrective footwear for their children, and not to rotate between cheap ones. Whenever a supportive shoe lines up the foot, the cheap one destroys the line-up.