Weak ankles pronation best toddler shoes
Ankle supportive best toddler shoes
Orthopedic best high top ankle shoes
Stop Foot Pain - Buy best shoes for your Child!
Orthopedic shoes for children or European quality shoes are designed to shape and mold children's posture assuring proper growth and foot development. Orthopedic shoes are required for children in general not just those with specific orthopedic problems. Every child should wear only quality shoes at all times since they correctly shape kids legs and assist in posture development. Quality, orthopedic shoes will definitely transform your child's legs and over time correct any walking problems.In Europe, children shoes are viewed as a "health product" then fashion therefore they are made to highest quality standards imposed by European manufacturing. In other words, if you buying "cheap", "non-orthopedic" shoes for your children it is guaranteed that your child will develop various deformities such as: walking problems (pigeon toes), collapsed joints, pronated (feet turning inwards), and later in adulthood back problems as well as pain of low extremities.
Major Features of Orthopedic Shoes:
- correctly shape and mold children's feet
- stabilize joints and knees
- made out of best quality leathers
- hand made and sized to guarantee perfect fit
- orthopedic arch support
- antibacterial leather innersoles that absorb sweat
- orthopedic bubbles to improve blood circulation
- flexible rubber soles with traction
Reason for Buying Orthopedic Shoes:
- Buying quality shoes for your child is like investing in child's health and well being
- It is NOT the QUANTITY of shoes but QUALITY.
- Two pairs of quality shoes are needed per season.
- It is important NOT to rotate between low quality shoes and orthopedic ones.
- Quality shoes for children are absolute necessity NOT a fashion statement as generally perceived.
- Is is not recommended to pass used shoes from child to child as they always form to the original user of the shoes.
- European children shoes are simply the best because they are made to highest quality standards available in the world.
Good Ankle High Tops for Child are a MUST at any age
Does your child experiences collapsed feet, bow legs or pigeon toes? That are common orthopedic problems in toddlers and children in USA and it is a clear result of wearing none supportive, none-orthopedic shoes as a child. All shoes sold in USA in major department stores are manufactured out of low quality materials and they are all made in China. There is no support in them of any kind and they are designed to destroy and deform kids rather then form them correctly. Deformity develops over time as those shoes destroy posture, body gait, affect the spine and whole alignment. It just puzzles us that shoes of such low quality are widely imported to USA in such numbers and no health organization or USA government puts stop to it. Those shoes cause more damage to body then you can even imagine.
PARENTS WAKE UP! TAKE EXAMPLE OUT OF EUROPEANS WHO ARE EXPERTS IN PROPER SHOE MAKING, AVOID CHEAP CHINESE SHOES AT ALL COST!
Any brand you mention on the market in USA is NOT orthopedic:
- poor quality brands (Keen, UGGS, Crocks, Merells, Converse, Tsukihoshi, Stride Rite, Apakova, New Balance, Nike, Adidas, Nike, Stride Rite, Saucony,..any brand you see for sale in any store.
- cheaply made in China or Vietnam
- offers zero ankle support
- no orthopedic arch
- no quality leather
- frequently made out of rubber
- no none-sweat orthopedic soles (kids sweat and smell in those shoes)
- destroy and deform posture
...so how those shoes supposed to be effective in forming and shaping kids feet?
While posture is growing and forming it is important that child starts and continues with only leather ankle high shoes, sandals, boots or even canvas shoes that are set on good orthopedic sole. In Europe the only shoes allowed for production and sale are orthopedic ones that are locally made according to European Orthopedic Ministry of Health Standards. Shoes for children are viewed as medical, developmental need that every child does need. Basically babies start with good supportive shoes and continue till 15 years old. That system completely eliminates business of doctors medical visits, orthodics, and physical therapy. The key here is prevention of various foot deformities with GOOD ORTHOPEDIC SHOES! The purpose of good shoes for a child is to form and support posture and body gait from baby to teen. If child wears low quality shoes made in China out of low grade leather with zero orthopedic support it is 100% guaranteed they end up with destroyed, deformed and many orthopedic problems. That carries to adulthood and then knee pain, back pain, posture shift develops and person will experience pain their entire life. No surgery exists to correct posture, body gait problems, so basically starts from baby and how posture develops depends on shoes that child wears till adulthood.