- Indoor shoes with arch support for boys
- True ortho canvas shoes for a child.
- Those slippers offer all, high top covered ankle where foot is supported and covered
- Sole has special heel reinforcement that will not bend when worn.
- That is needed for proper ankle alignment, support,
- They are pronation preventive with good arches present.
- No low quality house shoes is ever produced in Europe
- All kids footwear is ordered to be manufactured orthopedic
- European Ministry of Health placed specific rules on footwear industry back in 1989
- Requiring companies to make footwear for European kids locally and with orthopedic support
- Guidelines are set and reinforced.
- Factory will loose a license if the shoes are not made as guidelines set.
- Local materials are used and they have to be locally made.
- Why, kids footwear is viewed in Europe as development tool for kids feet so it cannot be low quality causing harm.
- Those slippers are true example of it.
- They run true to the size and the sole on them never turn yellow during usage.
Slippers with good arch support for kids
Ortho slippers for a toddler boy
|Kathy, Texas||2015-10-03 13:40:59|
Great slippers, cute and well made. Arch support inside and my son torments them in a daycare daily. They look brand new after a month of non stop torture. This is unusual since he destroys any shoes rather quickly. I can confirm that despite white soles they are non marking the floors and they stayed white and not turned yellow. I am actually impressed with quality and decided to buy a shoe from you since I never experienced quality like that on any shoes for my child.